Seeking a Reliability Engineer to support the Ground-based Midcourse Defense launch control system, this position is located in Huntsville, AL. Relocation is available for eligible candidates!
The Reliability Engineer (RE) will support maintenance of the Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) launch control system and components with a focus on development and delivery of a Ground-based Intercep...
The Strategic Missile & Information Systems Parts Materials & Processes (PM&P) team is a Specialty Engineering function which provides expertise in Electrical, Electromagnetic and Electromechanical (EEE), mechanical, metallic and non-metallic parts, materials and related processes as well as survivability. The PM&P team is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Data Processor to coordinat...
SUMMARY: As an Airport Ramp Agent you will support airlines by overseeing direction of a variety of aircraft ground handling services including, but not limited to ramp, baggage, cabin cleaning services, GSE maintenance, and customer service functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of an Airport Ramp Agent - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensures a safe work env...
Ramp Agent (Part-time)
Important Job Details
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation...
Requisition ID: 4116
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while ...
Seeking a Cyber Security Specialist (CSS) to support the Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) program located in Huntsville AL, and assigned to the Program Protection & Security team.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assists with vulnerability assessments.
- Performs limited data gathering and reconnaissance on target systems.
- Supports architecture and system functionality...
* Develop Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) test analysis planning and analysis of test results for the Missile Defense Systems Engineering National Team (MDNTS) in support of the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) customer to drive the development and fielding of the integrated, layered Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS).
* Specific duties will include devel...
The National Team provides systems engineering solutions to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) for the development and evolution of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS).
The BMDS is an integrated, layered architecture that provides multiple opportunities to destroy missiles and their warheads before they can reach their targets.
The National Team systems engineering i...
The Support Planning & Management Specialist will assist in executing elements of support program activities such as Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Technical Instructions (TIs) and contract changes on the Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Program within Operations & Sustainment (O&S)
• Monitors performance metrics and initiates corrective action.
• Validates deliverables per contract ...
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking a Senior Network Engineer (Level 5) to act as Lead & join a dynamic team that is focused on designing and delivering mission critical network solutions for the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program.
Your duties as a lead engineer will include (but are not limited to):
* Mentor junior engine...
Space and Missile Systems (S&MS) Global Sales and Marketing (GS&M) is seeking a senior Marketing & Sales Representatives for the Homeland Defense team. This is a senior sales and marketing analyst position. The individual will report to the Senior Manager for Ground-based Midcourse Defense branch of S&MS for marketing and sales. The selected candidate will lead and drive a deep understanding of...
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, ...
The Boeing Company is seeking an Electronics Packager, Level 4 with the following background, experience, and skills:
* Leads analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
* Leads development of high-level and detailed designs consistent with requirements and specifications.
* Leads review...
The Boeing Company is seeking a Digital/Analog Circuit Designer, Electronic System Level 5 with the following background, experience, and skills:
* Leads work with customers to develop and document electronic and electrical system requirements on complex multi-tiered projects.
* Leads analysis and translation of complex requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and ...
This position provides Contracts & Pricing support for the Space & Missile Systems (S&MS) PAC-3 Program.
Position Responsibilities: Engaged member of the Contracts & Pricing team responsible for supporting the programs described above in various Contracting actions to include tasks such as the following:
* Represents the Program and Business Management teams developing proposals and transacti...