Hawaiian Airlines is looking for a high-performing individual and team player to join the growing Marketing Analytics team.
The main focus for this role is generating business critical insights in support of a broad range of marketing channels and initiatives, with a heavy focus on digital platforms.
This creative individual will also play an important role in advancing our d...
* Create templates, models and tools to drive the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes
* Work with department leaders to complete the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes
* Responsible for quality of inputs by others into financial system and responsible for investigating any unusual variances
* Consolidate planning, forecasting and budgeting inputs fr...
* Develop advanced financial models and conduct analysis using a broad range of quantitative tools and techniques (trend analyses on past financial and operational performance, root cause analyses, analysis of profitability drivers, scenario modeling for
future options, unit-cost benchmarking, etc.)
* Develop business cases and scenario models to drive better business deci...
* Help to maintain PCI compliance language in Standards and Policy
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
* Maintain and improve the PCI DSS compliance program to meet compliance requirements and withstand audits
* Represent PCI compliance for all Business and IT projects ensuring compliant actions are integrated into all stages of a project’s SDLC...
* Maintain the compliance management documentation (e.g. baselines, processes, and procedures).
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act, COSO and COBIT frameworks.
* Maintain and improve the IT SOX compliance program (e.g. documentation, baselines, processes, and procedures).
* Represent SOX compliance for all Business and IT projects to ensure secu...
* Gather and analyze data on cargo capacity and utilization
* Analyze competitive data on capacity, utilization, market segmentation & pricing and evaluate impact on HA's cargo business
* Support Network Planning on cargo analysis for new routes
* Analyze current routes to ensure that they remain competitve
* Provide analytical support to determine market rates
* Create s...
The mission of the Project Management Office (PMO) is to help Hawaiian Airlines achieve its strategic goals by implementing the right projects, the right way, to deliver the right business benefits.
Business Analysts work within project management teams and with subject matter experts to effectively capture and present the solution requirements using natural language. They u...
Business Analyst will be an interface between technology teams, support teams, and business partners to identify and define solutions to maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholders. Business Analysts work across all levels of an organization
and participate in defining the goals and requirements for programs and projects or supporting continuous improv...
This position supports, guides and provides business enabling tools to the Global Sales organization. The Sales Analytics analyst will conduct robust deep dive analyses and reporting which will allow Global Sales to better understand their respective markets
while reducing our distribution costs.
* Collect data and analyze effectiveness and return on in...