Sr. Financial Analyst
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This position functions as a Senior Financial Analyst in Honeywell Aerospace’s Government Accounting and Compliance Organization within the Forward Pricing Rates Operations Team. This is an exciting and crucial role where you will be an integral part of a team driving standardized work processes and...
Commercial AM Provisioning Analyst
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 55677BR Date posted 10/25/City Phoenix
The Commercial AM Provisioning Analyst focuses on the interconnected processes for Aftermarket performance. Creates demand signals for make-to-stock inventory in accordance with defined business strategy for Aftermarket. This position pe...
Design and develop software applications, frameworks and utilities to support testing operations across the enterprise. Collaborate with Developers and Quality Management Engineers (QME) across the enterprise to deliver robust utilities and automation solutions that meet best practices and standards. Support staff by providing technical expertise and strategic direction for development solution...
Provide first-level problem troubleshooting via the telephone for all hardware and software supported by Technologies system-wide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Provides resolution to problems that can be solved over the phone and when necessary, refers more complex problems to a qualified support technician
* Provides intermediate level support to end users for PC hardware and Net...
* Implement and apply operational plans, policies and procedures as required based on analysis to maximize operational efficiency
* Accurate enter all off phone exceptions submitted by employees
* Utilize reporting processes to review and analyze office statistics to optimize daily performance
* Frequently communicate operational activity with reservations management and provide local staff ...
The Threat Analyst will focus on providing external threat intelligence. Main duties will be to research cyber threats (actors, campaigns, TTP) and apply research information from supporting teams with business context in order to better protect the enterprise from security threats. Final location of the position will be determined by the location of the selected candidate.
The role of the Payroll Applications Business Analyst is to work as a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams to create documentation on specific business needs to be developed and implemented for American Airlines’ payroll and related software applications which include SAP and Cyborg. This position works side-by-side with subject matter experts and users to unde...
Condition Monitoring Specialist
At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell Aerospace has approximately 40,000 employees around the world and 2015 revenue of $15 billion. Thousands of Honeywell Aerospace technologies, products and services are found on virtually...
The SuccessFactors Technical Analyst is responsible for System Configuration / Development, Integration, Maintenance and support of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central System
* Provide expertise in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SuccessFactors Employee Central
* Perform necessary configurations to satisfy new business ...
Senior Buyer / Sr Anlst, Purchasing
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 51987BR Date posted 08/08/City Phoenix
The Senior Buyer ensures the continuous flow of raw materials to support the manufacturing process in the most efficient and cost effective strategic manner. He/she will be responsible for managing assigned commodities and suppliers in s...