* Based upon the analysis and design results, provide input to the Business Analyst and/or Project Manager for the creation of the Business Requirements Specifications and, when needed, write the Technical Design Specifications
* Learn assigned business unit's requirements and collaborate to plan future initiatives
* Ensure delivered applications meets Hawaiian Airlines...
The Systems Analyst in IT Corporate Functions will support IT systems for Legal, Corporate Real Estate, Human Resources, Corporate Communications and other cross departmental platforms. The Systems Analyst will ensure all technical and security requirements
are adhered to while providing IT services and support to the business to improve competitive cost structure, exceed our ...
As a Systems Analyst, you will use computers and related systems to design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving Hawaiian Airlines Airport Operations efficiency
You must have a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices.
American Airlines, Inc. has multiple openings for a Sr. Programmer Analyst to perform the following duties: Responsible for analysis, design, enhancement, and support of new and existing software applications for HRMS systems (Oracle and SAP) for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios. Gather information, determine alternatives, create requirements, functional/technical specifications, create ...
Boeing’s Data Center Management team is looking for an energetic individual that has a passion for technology and customer service and has experience working with multiple technologies in a data center environment. This position is in a major Boeing data center in Phoenix, AZ. The highly available infrastructure and efficient data center floor operations provided by the team supports numerous a...
This position will be responsible for assisting the Revenue Accounting Automation team with assessing impacts for Internal and External projects, enhancements and managing requirements for such efforts. This role requires technical aptitude and business insight as well as the ability to work with diverse teams. This Senior Analyst is expected to become a liaison with multiple areas to implement...
Design and develop software applications, frameworks and utilities to support testing operations across the enterprise. Collaborate with Developers and Quality Management Engineers (QME) across the enterprise to deliver robust utilities and automation solutions that meet best practices and standards. Support staff by providing technical expertise and strategic direction for development solution...
* Implement and apply operational plans, policies and procedures as required based on analysis to maximize operational efficiency
* Accurate enter all off phone exceptions submitted by employees
* Utilize reporting processes to review and analyze office statistics to optimize daily performance
* Frequently communicate operational activity with reservations management and provide local staff ...
Condition Monitoring Specialist
At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell Aerospace has approximately 40,000 employees around the world and 2015 revenue of $15 billion. Thousands of Honeywell Aerospace technologies, products and services are found on virtually...
The SuccessFactors Technical Analyst is responsible for System Configuration / Development, Integration, Maintenance and support of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central System
* Provide expertise in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SuccessFactors Employee Central
* Perform necessary configurations to satisfy new business ...
Senior Buyer / Sr Anlst, Purchasing
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 51987BR Date posted 08/08/City Phoenix
The Senior Buyer ensures the continuous flow of raw materials to support the manufacturing process in the most efficient and cost effective strategic manner. He/she will be responsible for managing assigned commodities and suppliers in s...
CM Supervisor / CMTeam Lead / Configuration Management Analyst
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 48906BR Date posted 05/11/City Phoenix
Country United States
The Electronic Systems Center (ESC) supports a wide variety of UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) products with state-of-the-art facilities and expertise. The ESC team, designs, tests, builds, qualifies a...