High school diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of related experience. Post high school coursework or professional certification(s) such as FAA Airframes and Powerplants and Lean Six Sigma training preferred.
* Read, write legibly, and understand English.
* Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiple, and divide).
* Mechanical/technical aptitude.
* Attendance dependability.
* Ability to work ...
The Assembly Lead is a working member of his/her assigned assembly line who is charged with the responsibility of leading, directing, and assigning the work of the other members of his/her crew.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Leads and directs the activities of assembly line. Assists with interpretation of work instructions to ensure work and inspections are properly completed / verified in compli...