* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or ASQ certification as a CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) required
* At least 3 years experience in a Quality role.
* Proficiency in blueprint interpretation
* Hands-on experience in inspection, strong GD&T knowledge
* Strong math background
* Skilled in customer interaction
* Problem-solving skills (8D RCCA), PFMEA, control plans
* Experience with AS9100, I...
SUMMARY Performs visual and electronic, electrical and mechanical inspection and testing of parts and products. Works to achieve minimum defect levels while improving overall quality and customer satisfaction levels. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Observes and monitors production operations for functioning, operation, and accuracy to verify adherence to functional specifications. - Ens...