Air Operations Assurance Auditor
Post Begin Date
5 days ago(6/13/2018 6:55 PM)
08-Safety & Security
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are enco...
The Quality Control Inspector – FM is responsible for the accurate and efficient review of aircraft flight and maintenance data from Pentagon 2000, Fleet Management (FM) Planners, vendors, and other Aircraft Fixed Based Operations (FBO) to ensure airworthy aircraft. This position assists Fleet Management and Quality Control to ensure compliance with Customer, FAA, and Repai...
Basic Function Summary:
Responsible for the T-45 Program’s Quality Management System (QMS), Training and Certification, Technical Publication, and Function Check Flight Program. Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and implementing quality standards that meet the requirements of COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2, AS9100/AS9110 and the Performance Work Statement. Responsibilities include developi...
Responsibilities include in-process inspections of repaired parts/components. Verifies repairs have been performed in accordance with current tech data. Component inspection and the recording of discrepancies. Please note that this not an entry level position, DAS will only consider applicants with experience in Aerospace inspection/maintenance functions.
* Associates or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, or Science. Equivalent experience when coupled with desired quality science skill will also be considered.
* 6+ years related professional experience, 3-5 years related supplier quality management experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment within the Aerospace and Defense industry.
* Ability to work within the supply ...
SAFRAN Consulting is an affiliate of SAFRAN and provides internal consulting services in process improvement, change and project management to SAFRAN and its Suppliers. This structure is approximatively 30 people based in France, US and Mexico with a wide range of application in the worldwide footprint of SAFRAN.
Being part of SAFRAN Consulting is an exciting experience to sha...
The Supplier Quality Assurance Manager is a key technical leader responsible for working with Suppliers, Contract Manufactures, Design Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain for the selection of qualified suppliers and improvement of supplier performance to provide a positive impact on the quality of new and existing products.
In working with Safran key suppliers, it is an e...
Report to the CFO
Manage the Internal Control for Safran USA
Coordinate the yearly campaign
Follow up on the action plans
Report to corporate
In charge of coordinating insurance for the entire USA
Coordinate the renewal process with our broker (define strategy, estimated coverage…)
Do the allocation of the premiums to our affiliate
Coordinate any Insurance questions or claim ...
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 6+ years Related Experience
* Aerospace Industry and/or Government Agency Industry.
* Must have a working knowledge of metrology equipment such as Laser Trackers (Leica, FARO, and API), PCMM (CimCore, Faro, Metris), Laser Projection (LPT, Virtek), Scanners, Photogrammetry and GPS networks.
* Experience AS9100 requirements and various cust...
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, or Science; equivalent experience when coupled with desired quality science skill will also be considered.
* 6+ years related professional experience, 3-5 years related management experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment within the Aerospace and Defense industry.
* Green Belt or Black Belt, CQE/CMQOE certification.
Manages the business unit quality function through development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures consistent with organizational requirements and corporate standards. As a member of the business unit Strategic Group, manages and participates in quality activities on the business unit in order to improve the processes, procedu...
Performs visual, dimensional, in-process and final inspection on engines, accessories and related components and parts to determine their condition for return to service and verify correct completion in accordance with approved data and customer requirements. Responsible for the certification of products, on behalf of the company, for return to ser...