* Must be currently enrolled in a full time undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate program in the following disciplines; Operations, Business and Engineering, Quality Management, Engineering, IT
* Minimum one previous Co-op/internship completed
* Maintain a professional appearance
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Proficient in PC programs, including Microsoft Office
The Boeing Company seeks a Subject Matter Expert to Lead Software Quality Engineering at wholly owned subsidiary ArgonST. You will have the skills, knowledge and ability to define and maintain large scale program software quality engineering processes, resources and infrastructure. Specifically, this includes serving as a lead contributor to ArgonST's effort to institutionalize Agile and Waterf...
Requisition ID: 7300
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while ...
B/E Aerospace's Fenwick, West Virginia facility specia...