The Facilities Auto and Equipment Mechanic supports the Facilities department by performing quality vehicle and equipment maintenance in a variety of areas.
* Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles, completing preventive maintenance and keeping repair records
* Diagnose problems and repair equipment
* Perform scheduled and unscheduled maint...
The Facilities Electrician supports the Facilities department by performing facility electrician work and other maintenance duties as assigned.
Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
Inspect and test components of electrical systems, i...
The Network Engineer provides reliable IT infrastructure to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
* Designs and plans network architecture based on industry standards and best practices
* Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN and LAN.
* Configures, maintains, and troubleshoots network infrastructure a...
The Flight Operations Maintenance Control Supervisor role provides day to day leadership, scheduling, work assignments and supervision to all personnel assigned to the Maintenance Control department. Maintenance Control exists to support the SOC with maintaining the daily flight status of all fleet aircraft, providing support to deployed aircraft and aircrews, coordinating home-base response to...
The Part-Time Police Officer exists to provide support to the Security Department in the protection of company and government property, employees and assets. The Police Officer also supports the Safety, Flight Operations and Facilities departments with other duties as assigned.
Inspect, monitor, control, and patrol airport and company property during business and off-...
The Program Manager is responsible for planning, management and completion of assigned projects for a variety of customers
* Provides daily leadership on assigned projects and personnel
* Proactively manage all project roles, identification of resource requirements, definition of project deliverables and delivery of exceptional customer service
* Works cooperatively with customers t...
The Sheet Metal A&P Mechanic role builds components for aircraft applications using a variety of sheet metal materials.
* Shoot and buck rivets to specifications following FAA guidelines
* Recognize differences in types of metals including structural strength and thickness
* Perform sheet metal bends to guidelines and specifications as dictated in normal aviation pract...
To provide Logistics and Administrative services to internal and external customers.
* Maintain accurate Inventory Records and Stock Levels
* Maintain Monthly and Quarterly Cycle Counts along with Inventory adjustments as needed
* Follow directions and remain on task with minimal direct supervision
* Maintain incoming and outgoing parts transactions and movements
This role will perform a variety of mechanical engineering work in designing, constructing, and testing designs and repairs of aircraft, and aircraft systems to meet customer expectations.
* Prepare engineering data in accordance to customer specifications and aircraft SIRM
* Adhere to FAA, customer, and company regulations in project design
* Coordinate with other eng...
The HR Recruiter supports the Human Resources department by coordinating and leading full life-cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing and onboarding quality candidates for employment opportunities at Dynamic Aviation.
* Review resumes to find suitable candidates who meet job description criteria
* Complete initial applicant screening to ...
The IT Services Engineer provides reliable IT infrastructure to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
* Configure, maintain and troubleshoot critical data processing infrastructure at corporate headquarters and branch offices: including Server Operating Systems, Storage Area Network (SAN) and Server Hardware
* Configure and upgrade virtual environme...
The Server Administrator provides reliable IT infrastructure to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
* Configure, maintain and troubleshoot critical data processing infrastructure at corporate headquarters and branch offices: including server operating systems, and server hardware
* Configure and upgrade server environment
* Maintains corporate Em...
The Business Development Manager role exists to establish and maintain profitable customer relationships to help the company meet and exceed revenue targets. This position is in direct support of ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) contracts.
* Develops and maintains long term account(s)/projects/people/customer relationships
* Adheres to established str...
The Painter performs painting on company aircraft parts and aircraft while providing general support to the Paint Shop.
* Select paint according to company requirements and match colors of paint following specified color charts
* Mix paints to match color specifications, then stir and thin the paints, using spatulas or power mixing equipment
* Remove grease, dirt, pain...
The Avionics Technician role provides installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all wiring on company aircraft within the Avionics/Electrical Department.
* Install avionics equipment per engineering drawings while following wiring standards
* Perform basic soldering, harness build up and installation including wire stripping and crimping, fault isolation and repa...