The Program Manager is responsible for planning, management and completion of assigned projects for a variety of customers
* Provides daily leadership on assigned projects and personnel
* Proactively manage all project roles, identification of resource requirements, definition of project deliverables and delivery of exceptional customer service
* Works cooperatively with customers t...
The IT Technician will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing and removing hardware and software from computer systems, and supporting the internal IT Help Desk. The IT Technician will be responsible for administration and internal support of the company’s PC’s, printers, scanners, and related equipment. Tasks include en...
To provide Logistics and Administrative services to internal and external customers.
* Maintain accurate Inventory Records and Stock Levels
* Maintain Monthly and Quarterly Cycle Counts along with Inventory adjustments as needed
* Follow directions and remain on task with minimal direct supervision
* Maintain incoming and outgoing parts transactions and movements
The Sheet Metal A&P Mechanic role builds components for aircraft applications using a variety of sheet metal materials.
* Shoot and buck rivets to specifications following FAA guidelines
* Recognize differences in types of metals including structural strength and thickness
* Perform sheet metal bends to guidelines and specifications as dictated in normal aviation pract...
The IT Intern is responsible for installing, removing and maintaining software on computer systems and the network; diagnosing and repairing technical issues and addressing user requests, and planning the install of new PC’s and printers.
* Provide computer support via telephone, email and face-to-face contact
* Assist in troubleshooting computer equipment when problems...
This role will perform a variety of mechanical engineering work in designing, constructing, and testing designs and repairs of aircraft, and aircraft systems to meet customer expectations.
* Prepare engineering data in accordance to customer specifications and aircraft SIRM
* Adhere to FAA, customer, and company regulations in project design
* Coordinate with other eng...
This role exists to provide leadership and guidance to ADA personnel, create and sustain successful relationships internally and externally, and provide safe and superior aviation services to customers.
* Create and sustain successful relationships with internal and external customers
* Provide leadership and daily problem solving to ADA pilots
* Coordinate staffing sc...
The HR Recruiter supports the Human Resources department by coordinating and leading full life-cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing and onboarding quality candidates for employment opportunities at Dynamic Aviation.
* Review resumes to find suitable candidates who meet job description criteria
* Complete initial applicant screening to ...
The IT Services Engineer provides reliable IT infrastructure to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
* Configure, maintain and troubleshoot critical data processing infrastructure at corporate headquarters and branch offices: including Server Operating Systems, Storage Area Network (SAN) and Server Hardware
* Configure and upgrade virtual environme...
The Server Administrator provides reliable IT infrastructure to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
* Configure, maintain and troubleshoot critical data processing infrastructure at corporate headquarters and branch offices: including server operating systems, and server hardware
* Configure and upgrade server environment
* Maintains corporate Em...
The Business Development Manager role exists to establish and maintain profitable customer relationships to help the company meet and exceed revenue targets. This position is in direct support of ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) contracts.
* Develops and maintains long term account(s)/projects/people/customer relationships
* Adheres to established str...
The Painter performs painting on company aircraft parts and aircraft while providing general support to the Paint Shop.
* Select paint according to company requirements and match colors of paint following specified color charts
* Mix paints to match color specifications, then stir and thin the paints, using spatulas or power mixing equipment
* Remove grease, dirt, pain...
The Avionics Technician role provides installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all wiring on company aircraft within the Avionics/Electrical Department.
* Install avionics equipment per engineering drawings while following wiring standards
* Perform basic soldering, harness build up and installation including wire stripping and crimping, fault isolation and repa...
The A&P role provides aircraft maintenance in a variety of Airframe and Powerplant areas to deliver quality and value to a diverse set of aviation customers.
* Mentor Non-A&P Mechanics in component shop tasks
* Disassemble and clean aircraft components/parts
* Provide touch-up painting on components as needed
* Maintain shop floor/environment free from clutter or debr...
The Aircraft Records Clerk role supports the Dynamic Aviation remote bases and the maintenance office in ensuring proper records of aircraft operations are appropriately linked to the maintenance on each aircraft.
* Review aircraft time utilization per documented procedures
* Review documents to ensure aircraft maintenance is recorded in a timely manner
* Ensure logboo...