* Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or other equivalent field required
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred
* Three (3) or more years’ experience as a controller for a manufacturing firm with at least 50 employees preferred
* Actual experience as a controller in aerospace manufacturing preferred
* Public accounting experience of 3 to 6 yea...
Job ID #: 10813
Location: US - Pennsylvania - Horsham
Functional Area: Finance
Division: PIP - Measurement & Calibration Technology
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Masters Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 25
NOTE: THIS ROLE WILL BE BASED IN HORSHAM, PENNSYLVANIA, USA
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
THE POSITION OF FINANCIAL ANALYST WILL BE BASED IN ROCHESTER HILLS, MICHIGAN
The Production Control Coordinator coordinates the flow of work across the manufacturing and production shops to ensure consistent work flow in accordance with the planned work sequences. They will identify any bottlenecks in the production flow and ensure that necessary labor, material, or support requirements are elevated.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Ensures that all work order t...
* This position will be in support of the NASA Space Launch System Core Stage Avionics Ground Systems development.
Working in a team environment to develop and maintain software test environment, design, develop, implement, document software design, develop and execute a series of tests and test procedures to support verification and validation of a real-time, safety-critical liq...
The Project Controls Specialist II will be part of the Program Management Office (PMO) and perform project controls functions for planning, monitoring and reporting on schedules and budget. Responsibilities also include completing advanced earned value analysis for product development of commercial aircraft interior components. This role works with cross functional business units ...