Responsible for repair of unserviceable parts for Spirit Airlines.
* Selecting repair vendors from approved vendor list for all component repairs utilizing current data reflective of vendor capabilities, TAT, and cost.
* Part and Aircraft Warranty tracking .
* Work along with other departments to resolve discrepancies with part certifications, invoicing, warranty claims...
This position is part of twenty four (24) hours, seven (7) days a week AOG unit responsible for the procurement and distribution of aircraft materials, parts, equipment, and supplies. Will process purchase orders for Aircraft and Engine parts in support
of Spirit’s fleet requirements; including but not limited to: AOG(s), DMI(s), Scheduled Maintenance Events, Engineering Orders, etc. Will solic...
Safran is an international high-technology group and tier-1 supplier of systems and equipment in the Aerospace and Defense markets. Operating worldwide, Safran has nearly 58,000 employees and generated sales of 15.8 billion euros in 2016. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and its share is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices
Safran is r...
Will ensure that AAR is receiving the
best overall price and continues to build strong relationships with the company’s
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Check requisitions as necessary for any
* Develop a strong relationship with all
vendors and ensure that AAR is getting the best possible price.
* Get quotes on goods, services, and parts
to determine i...