* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2+ years of related experience.
* Heavy manufacturing experience preferred.
* Knowledge of OSHA and EPA standards required.
* Additional consideration will be given for professional certifications (i.e. CSP, CHMM, or CIH).
* Must have ability to train, influence, and motiviate team members.
* Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands ...