GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Start your career on the right path. Join our results-oriented...
* Must have at least 5 years’ experience in avionics maintenance
* Must have a current and active FAA Airframe or A&P license
* Strong avionics troubleshooting skills
* Ability to lead team of up to 6 avionics techs
* Ability to read aircraft wiring diagrams
* Wiring repair experience
* Experience on large aircraft (Boeing preferred, but not required)
* Must be willing to work swing shif...
SUMMARY The Avionics R E Lead Technician is responsible to his or her respective department supervisor for all functions assigned to provide airworthiness of the aircraft upon completion of maintenance at the facility. A Lead Technician is required to be a certified A&P Technician or hold a Repairman Certificate, an FCC certificate, or a Radio Repairman Operator certificate as applicable to the...
SUMMARY Performs a variety of engineering work including design, analysis, substantiation, certification, drawing interpretation and project management as related to transport category aircraft. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Create step by step work instructions for the removal and installation of hardware and components as they relate to aircraft structures, systems, interiors and avio...
Performs a variety of engineering work including design, analysis, substantiation, certification, drawing interpretation and project management as related to transport category aircraft cabin interior modifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and analyze aircraft cabin interior systems and components, typically in support of aircraft interior modifications and av...