Maintain the Operational flying program in an efficient, cost effective, and safe manner.
* Ensure that all open flight legs are efficiently covered within the short term planning horizon.
* Determine the impact of flight schedule changes on crew staffing and work with other departments to optimize coverage.
* Perform all schedule development in accordance with FA...
Monitors operational activities and organizes data associated with the Fatigue Risk Management Program.
* Maintain oversight of the day-to-day FRMP process.
* Perform initial review of all fatigue reports, gather required data, and synthesize final reports for Flight Operations Management.
* Serve as a member of the Fatigue Review Team (FRT).
* Coordinate with Fli...
Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual account roll forward schedules for various balance sheet accounts for Atlas Air and Polar Air.
* Ability to work with outside auditors, Atlas accounting, and finance personnel
* Able to work effectively with large groups of data
* Available to work extended hours as needed
* Must have excellent PC skills (Excel, A...
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline, is a regional airline headquartered in Indianapolis, operates fixed-fee flights for American Airlines, Delta A...
The Assistant Site Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of personnel to ensure maintenance scheduling, planning, servicing, repairing, and or overhaul of aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure aircraft are maintained in good mechanical condition and are safe for flight. Additional requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Support and assist the Site Supervisor in his duties ...