Responsible for ensuring pilots on the American Airlines Group (AAG) career path are prepared, professionally developed, and supported for ultimate success in the cockpit.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Oversees pilot mentoring programs
* Assists with Pilot Career Recruiting events and initiatives
* Follows pilots through training and reports on any remedial and/or failure abnormal...
Responsible for analyzing and processing worldwide Notices to Airmen (NOTAMs) in a real-time environment for use by both external (Jeppesen flight planning) and internal (paper and database) customers. This is an entry level/training position designed to be single focused to prepare the employee to become an FIA.
* Analyzes, formats, processes and updates NOTAM...
Manager Inflight Entertainment & Connectivity, Brand Experience
ALASKA AIRLINES' STORY
Alaska Airlines is one of the most respected names in aviation and flies throughout its namesake state and the Lower 48, as well as to Hawaii, Canada, Mexico and Costa Rica. Our roots date to 1932 and are symbolized by the Alaska Native painted on the tails of our aircraft. Guided by what we cal...
This position is within the American Airlines Operations organization and reports directly to the Manager, Regional Carrier Operations Coordination who reports to the Director, Regional Operations. This analyst will lead coordination of Flight and Technical Operations (Aircraft Maintenance) activities between our regional partners and the mainline organization. Additionally, the successful cand...
Maintain the Operational flying program in an efficient, cost effective, and safe manner.
* Ensure that all open flight legs are efficiently covered within the short term planning horizon.
* Determine the impact of flight schedule changes on crew staffing and work with other departments to optimize coverage.
* Perform all schedule development in accordance with FA...