Must become a subject matter expert concerning the following manuals
Flight Line Procedures Manual
Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Manual
Strom Water Manual
1. Servicing of company aircraft; i.e. fuel, oil, cleaning windows, etc. (NOTE: USE OF GROUND WIRES MANDATORY)
2. Responsible for the Security of all the...
Position: InFlight Service Ground Attendant
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Position Summary/ Responsibilities
* Stage and prepare aircraft with all amenities, literature, and specific requests. Ensure all stock in fresh, aircraft is clean, and diagrams are up to date.
* Sign in and check all aircraft dry cleaning. Count all items and place the items on assigned aircraft or in the aircraft designed ...
SUMMARY: Support airlines by performing aircraft cabin cleaning duties and lavatory dumps for airline ramp customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the workplace.
• Vacuums or sweeps interior passenger cabin.
• Brushes debris from seats and arra...