Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM plus weekly rotation as on call person after hours and on weekends.
1. Schedule Simulator, Classroom, Instructor and Student resources on a monthly basis as well as ad-hoc
2. Communicate on a daily basis with Students, Instructors, various resource vendors and Federal Aviation Administration personnel
3. Update all schedules as necessary d...
Individual will provide knowledge and assistance to maintenance personnel on the T-1A aircraft basic structure and operating systems, avionics and electrical systems, engine operations, support equipment, and required maintenance tasks. Field Support Representative (FSR) shall possess the ability to work independently, without technical guidance, to perform tasks include...
DATE: March 26, 2018
TO: All Qualified Applicants
FROM: Human Resources
RE: Director, Flight Operations Training
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is a recruitment for a Director of Flight Operations Training. This position will report
to the Director of Operations. This position will be located in Anchorage, AK. This is a
full time, benefit-eligible p...
Jeppesen: Transforming the way the world moves.
Maintains a complete understanding of the Total Airspace and Airport Modeler (TAAM), its operating environments and ensures pre-and post-processing capabilities and understood and utilized. Delivers customer presentations of consulting project output, ensuring that results are provided in a professional and effective manner. Maintai...
* The Boeing Company’s corporate flight department is a dynamic and motivated team. Worldwide flight operations entail complexity and extensive strategic planning. Each of our seven-aircraft fleet averages nearly 1,000 annual flight hours and is utilized to support the travel needs of our company executives. Every day presents new challenges and opportunities.
This position will be responsible to lead the Crew Scheduling Department.
* Ensure safe and reliable execution of the Company’s operational plan
* Formulate, plan, coordinate and direct all Crew operations including basing and Crew levels system wide
* Monitor and maximize efficiency of Crew utilization
* Responsible for FAR Part 121 and ALPA Collective Bargaining...
Provide coordination between Crewmembers and Scheduling and Travel. Ensure that Crewmembers are notified of flight assignments and changes to assignments. Ensure that all relevant Travel arrangements are in place. JND Coordinators work 12 hour shifts 3 on/3 off within the GCC.
* Respond to scheduling related questions from crewmembers as they are revived
* As prob...
Maintain the Operational flying program in an efficient, cost effective, and safe manner.
* Ensure that all open flight legs are efficiently covered within the short term planning horizon.
* Determine the impact of flight schedule changes on crew staffing and work with other departments to optimize coverage.
* Perform all schedule development in accordance with FA...