Job responsibilities include but are not limited to aircraft grooming, security, safety, and other assigned below wing services of Sun Country Airlines aircraft.
* Must be at least 18 years old and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
* Airline experience preferred
* Must be able to consistently lift up to 70lbs.
* Hours varied including weekends and holidays
* Apply expert knowledge and broad understanding of Information Security strategies that will ensure proper security of data in applications and infrastructure
* Own the design, policy, standard and procedure for critical security infrastructure: Active Directory, public and private PKI, and single sign-on.
* Aid in the creation of Sun Country strategic IT projects’ desi...
Compass Airlines is seeking a Dispatcher to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
The Dispatcher’s paramount responsibility is to ensur...
Position is to perform certain cargo operational, customer service and administrative functions across all shifts at Sun Country Cargo’s operation based at Building C at MSP Airport. This work is to be performed in conjunction with handling originating, terminating and transferring cargo (freight and mail), and transferring baggage at MSP, and providing in person, phone and electronic...
Lead Station Agents work at MSP Terminal 2 (Humphrey) in a variety of weekday and weekend shifts. The primary responsibility of Lead Station Agents is providing friendly, courteous service to Sun Country passengers as it relates to ticketing, boarding, deplaning and other aspects of terminal operations. Specific duties include supervising the issuing boarding passes, checking baggage, providi...
Position will be working within the Operations Department. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to gate allocation and scheduling; monitoring daily flight activity; coordinating communication to all departments for aircraft swaps and adjustments; seat allocation; and assuring regulatory compliance.
* High school diploma or equivalent and/or 2 years airline operatio...