Ramp Agents work outdoors in a very fast-paced airport environment. Customer service agents must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks. Employee will be responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals. Responsibilities include baggage loading, operation of motorized service vehicles and equipment, aircraft servicing. Other duties as ...
This position loads and unloads baggage and cargo, marshals aircraft to and from gates, and services aircraft.
* Move baggage and cargo of various weights to and from aircraft
* Drive and operate belt loaders
* Service aircraft at gates with ground power and air conditioning
* Tow and pushback aircraft from gates
* Service aircraft lavatories and water ports
* Clean interior ...