The Systems Lead will manage all aspects of revenue management systems, continuously driving enhancements of system capabilities to suit the Revenue Management department's business objectives. This role leverages and shares revenue management system knowledge
across the user community, and performs modifications and ongoing maintenance to ensure data integrity and system reli...
The Cargo Process Improvement Lead will help the Cargo business achieve success by increasing productivity, reducing cost, and improving processes for the goal of increasing
customer satisfaction through the highest quality services. The Process Lead will focus on identifying and removing process inefficiencies using key CI tools and a defined methodology for solving problems...
The Coordinator will support the VP of Employee & Labor Relations along with the administrative functions as needed by the ER / LR team. The administrative functions will include:
* Provide secretarial and administrative assistance to VP and ER/LR team members as appropriate in the conduct of departmental activities
* Organize hearings to include sched...
* Will troubleshoot and repair electrical systems, hydraulic systems, automatic and standard transmissions and all other aspects of ground equipment repair.
* Will troubleshoot and repair all ground equipment such as FMC container loaders, 28.5V DC and 115V A/C ground power units, hydrant fuelers, tanker trucks, forklifts and other related ground equipment.
* Overhaul o...
The Senior Manager of Supply Chain Operations will report to the Senior Director of Material Management and is responsible for overseeing a wide variety of warehousing and distribution duties and activities including but not limited to all supply Operational
warehousing and distribution locations reporting under the Strategic Procurement organization. Has Supervisory authorit...
Hawaiian Airlines is looking for a high-performing individual and team player to join the growing Marketing Analytics team.
The main focus for this role is generating business critical insights in support of a broad range of marketing channels and initiatives, with a heavy focus on digital platforms.
This creative individual will also play an important role in advancing our d...
The Instructor, Flight Standards and Qualifications develops, maintains and facilitates various pilot and other ground training courses.
* Provide support, facilitation, and instruction for ground training courses for pilots
* Facilitate courses including general subjects, pilot indoctrination, performance, and aircraft systems, in both a classroom set...
This job is located at Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneone Bay, Hawaii.
Support Equipment (SE) Technician responsibilities include:
- Maintains complex support equipment and systems by removing, replacing, repairing or upgrading components.
- Troubleshoots problems to isolate faulty components.
- Conducts complex functional tests by operating equipment and using appropriate test equipment.
* Create templates, models and tools to drive the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes
* Work with department leaders to complete the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes
* Responsible for quality of inputs by others into financial system and responsible for investigating any unusual variances
* Consolidate planning, forecasting and budgeting inputs fr...
The Planner, Materials is responsible for managing and evaluating the Hawaiian Airlines' aircraft parts inventory in support of line and base maintenance activity against measurable performance goals, ensuring accountability, and driving action to achieve
to achieve the mission and vision of the Material Management, Strategic Procurement Department.
* Lead Hawaiian Airlines IT Compliance (SOX) testing to assess risk, evaluate internal controls, safeguard assets and analyze IT controls supporting financial reporting and operating procedures. Prepare and maintain the compliance management documentation
(e.g. baselines, processes, narratives and procedures).
* Update and maintain IT Compliance test programs and tools us...
Aircraft Mechanic Apprenticeship Program Overview:
Hawaiian Airlines – in partnership with the University of Hawai‘i Honolulu Community College’s Aeronautics Maintenance Technology program, U.S. Department of Labor/Veterans’ Employment & Training Service,
and the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM) – has created the Aircraft Mechanic Apprenticeship Program (AMAP...
* Maintain and update the HRIS systems to ensure the integrity of the data, including but not limited to the various definitions and the associated documentation for each
* Assist in the management of HRIS Vendors for to ensure, as issues are identified, they are documented, addressed and resolutions are implemented accurately and timely (management of HRIS vendor support...
* Develop advanced financial models and conduct analysis using a broad range of quantitative tools and techniques (trend analyses on past financial and operational performance, root cause analyses, analysis of profitability drivers, scenario modeling for
future options, unit-cost benchmarking, etc.)
* Develop business cases and scenario models to drive better business deci...
* Oversees Kona contracted airline operations and primary contact for Japan Airlines
* Supervises all other Contract Service Managers to ensure safety and efficiency of station operations according to Company policies, procedures, and governmental rules and regulations; executing service standards and policies as determined by ACS and customer
* Actively seek and ...