Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to become a Ready Reserve Cargo Customer Service Agent.
Job Summary: Performs a variety of duties according to the functional work area. Cargo agents lift, load, unload and transport cargo and, mail to aircraft. Duties also include operating ground support equipment such as tugs, forklifts and tow tractors. Subject to shift work, working weekends an...
Develop timely communication strategies targeted to internal audiences in a complex and changing environment, which support the achievement of business goals and priorities.
* Work closely with Officers, Stakeholders and Business Partners to provide strategic communication around initiatives affecting the M&E organization
* Identify any weaknesses in i...
* Serves as primary contact between the Hawaiian Airlines credit card team and In-Flight for the development and execution of cooperative initiatives that drive sales opportunities and brand understanding
* In conjunction with the credit card team (including the Barclays credit card team), support the development and execution of the In-Flight credit card initiatives to o...
Directly supervises HAL HMV MX staff and MRO vendors to ensure all work is done effectively and in accordance with FAA & HAL specifications; Ensures that HAL staff and vendors meet all HAL GMM requirements; Arrange for materials and staffing for both scheduled
and non-scheduled MRO station work.
* Provide interface between HAL Maintenance Planning and s...
The Maintenance Manager – ‘Ohana by Hawaiian, oversees contracted turbo prop line maintenance operations with Empire Airlines.
* Acts as the integrator to compile a holistic view of turbo prop fleet health, with a monthly fleet-specific report of key operational and financial performance indicators, top reliability drivers, cost drivers, opportunities a...
* Own and drive products and/or features to completion
* Help define direction of your team’s products
* Mentor other team members with design and coding best practices
* Serve as SDE role model for team
* Perform code-reviews
* Help drive detailed requirements by working closely with product owners and business analysts
* Lead and/or participate in the organization’s tec...
This position is responsible for developing and managing the maintenance technical services business.
* Manage and develop process and contractual aspects of the technical services business
* Accountable for the financial results of the technical services business
* Develop and maintain accurate internal & external reports
* Create a process, track lab...
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the analysis and reporting of all data collected through the Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS).
* Develop metrics for the CASS to identify trends and measure the performance of HAL’s Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program (CAMP)
* Develop analytical tools/reporting that captures th...
This position is responsible for developing advanced financial models and conducting analysis using a broad range of quantitative tools and techniques.
* Prepare quantitative and qualitative analysis to support Maintenance department activities and decisions
* Work closely with a broad range of functions across within Maintenance and Engineering depart...
The Manager, IT Airport Operations will lead/direct employees in all matters concerning IT airport operations. The manager will advise the business on IT solutions that will best help them grow and perform more efficiently. The manager will work from beginning
to end, outlining the most effective resources and oversee projects through design, development to completion.
The Director of Recruitment is responsible for the design, development and management of the company’s recruitment strategy to attract and acquire the best available talent. Oversees the delivery of full-cycle recruiting on a diverse portfolio of positions
across the organization. Through skills in leadership, influence and partnership, coaches the team and department manag...
Provide leadership, management and professional development training as part of Hawaiian Airlines’ new Leadership Training Program to leaders and managers at all levels using sound instructional design and facilitation methodology.
Under the guidance of the Sr. Manager of Leadership and Professional Development Training (LPD):
* Design, develop and del...
The position reports to the Director of Facilities Management. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance with facilities management of the main hangar at Elliott Street, including handling space allocations, seat assignments,
coordinating moves, and screening requests for access to facilities in collaboration with Safety & Security.
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the Honolulu Language Qualified Airport Customer Service Pool with Hawaiian Airlines!
We are seeking candidates who will help our guests make their travel effortless, embrace each guest in the warmth of Hawaiian hospitality and the spirit of Aloha, and share authentic touches of Hawaii
and respect the cultures of our guests. Join us.
This is a language...
The Senior Manager, In-Flight Absence Management is responsible for guiding a team of Managers to improve overall productivity and reliability of the In-Flight employees, as well as manage the In-Flight Administrative team. This person will identify key
workforce reliability trends and identify programs to improve overall operational effectiveness. This position reports t...