The Buyer is part of twenty-four (24) hours, seven (7) days a week purchasing and repairs unit responsible for the procurement,
management, and delivery of aircraft materials, parts, equipment, and supplies. Will process purchase orders for Aircraft and Engine parts in support of Hawaiian’s fleet requirements; including but not limited to: AOG(s), DMI(s), Scheduled Maintenanc...
Responsible for the oversight, tracking and execution of various procurement related tasks that are part of larger company initiatives with dependency on timely execution of complex procurement actions. These actions include contracts, negoatiations, vendor
engagement and formal ongoing change management and communication programs. Integral member on company project teams t...
The position will be responsible for the business relationship between Flight Attendants, Pilots, the Association of Flight Attendants, the Air Line Pilots Associations, and Crew Scheduling through the establishment of continuous performance and quality
improvements. This position will oversee two duty managers in the SOCC.
* The main point of contact fo...
* Oversee the company’s corporate audit function, including (but not limited to) executing the Board-approved audit plan, investigating significant instances of internal fraud or other financial irregularities, maintaining the Whistleblower hotline and supporting
external financial audits and other internal control/process activities
* Conduct an annual risk assessment, a...
The Director of Continuous Improvement (CI) drives a culture of business excellence by providing guidance, vision, and development of the team responsible for the design and implementation of major projects that result in financial benefit and/or improved
customer satisfaction. This role will provide the vision, expertise, and leadership required to drive continuous improveme...
The Facilities Appearance Manager will be responsible for overall cleanliness and upkeep of facilities and equipment at the Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu facilities. These facilities include the Airport terminals and Maintenance/Cargo Hangar. The Facilities
Apperance Manager will work with each department to develop cleaning requirements and standards.
The Senior Manager, In-Flight Services manages, supports, coaches and evaluated the In-Flight management team to drive improvements in both passenger and employee experience by delivering a balance of leadership, accountability, and support to drive performance
while maintaining a high level of engagement.
* Communicate and administer company policies,...
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the Honolulu Language Qualified Airport Customer Service Pool with Hawaiian Airlines!
We are seeking candidates who will help our guests make their travel effortless, embrace each guest in the warmth of Hawaiian hospitality and the spirit of Aloha, and share authentic touches of Hawaii
and respect the cultures of our guests. Join us.
This is a language...
Installs, tests, troubleshoots and repairs aircraft avionics and electrical system components in accordance with NAVAIR manuals, technical directives and MIL standard specifications. Possesses thorough knowledge of testing, engineering, maintenance and installation documents.
Minimum 5 years aircraft electrical repair/modification on H-53 rotary wing aircraft. Possess knowledge...
Mid-level software development position.
* Design and build software sites, services, and applications
* Help determine detailed requirements by working closely with product owners and business analysts
* Perform code-reviews
* Assist Quality Assurance with test design
* Mentor other team members with design and coding best practices
* Follow the softw...
* Provide Navblue Application Management / Support (i.e., Database upkeep, application troubleshooting, user support, liaison with Performance Engineering, IT and Navblue for related issues)
* Dispatch administrative functions to include yearly budget and payroll
* Management of the dispatch office in the absence of the Sr. Director Dispatch
* Lead training for Navblue ...
* Review and analyze hotel and transportation sourcing information; assist in coordinating site visits to determine appropriate crew accommodations
* Attend site visits to assess hotel and ground transportation vendors; assist with negotiation of hotel and transportation contract terms with external vendor (API)
* Liaison with API Account Manager
* Research and analyze ...
Aircraft maintenance administration specialist maintains aircraft log books, naval aircraft maintenance publications/files, and prepare reports, logs records, directives, and correspondence in an aircraft maintenance and repair activity.
Minimum of 3 years experience as an Aviation Maintenance Administration Specialist with working knowledge of Naval Aviation Logistics Command ...
This position has global responsibility for Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Sales
* Oversee Cargo Sales on the mainland US, Asia, Oceana, Honolulu, Neighbor Islands, and key offline-GSA origins (HKG, FRA, MEX, etc)
* Develop and sustain relationships with freight forwarders, contract service providers and interline partners and other large revenue sources, an...
The Manager of Sabre Systems will coordinate with the Director of PSS to lead/direct employees in matters concerning IT for Sabre PSS Systems. The manager will collaborate with the Director of PSS to interface with the various Sabre user groups for IT solutions
that will best help them grow and perform more efficiently. The manager will work from beginning to end, outlining ...