Responsible for the development and implementation of ITSM processes within the organization. Provides technical solutions to IT service related challenges and ensures processes align with audit controls.
* Incident Management: Own the Incident Management process. Develop and oversee Incident Response process to ensure continuous service improvement
The Senior Manager, In-Flight Services manages, supports, coaches and evaluated the In-Flight management team to drive improvements in both passenger and employee experience by delivering a balance of leadership, accountability, and support to drive performance
while maintaining a high level of engagement.
* Communicate and administer company policies, ...
Responsible for the organization, production and efficiency of Line Maintenance activities performed at inter-island maintenance stations in the outlying Hawaiian Islands; reports to Director Line Maintenance.
* Manages and evaluates the performance of Neighbor Island Line Maintenance staff against measurable performance goals and regulatory compliance;...
Forecasts and plans and maintenance requirements for all fleets based on revenue schedule requirements, aircraft time controls and resource availability the schedule maintenance plan as needed. Serves as maintenance planning point of contact within SOC
and Schedule Planning.
* Forecast, publish, revise and update planned line and heavy-maintenance sche...
This role is integral to advancing the strategic use of data across the Revenue Management & Network/Schedule Planning teams and beyond. This role leads a high-performance team responsible for RM systems,
revenue forecasting, projects, and reporting.
* Project manage process and systems improvements efforts throughout Revenue Management, Pricing, and ...
* Manage schedule planning processes across all fleet types including future schedules planning and transition to current schedule finalization
* Manage analysts’ tasks and activities as related to future schedule development and coordination
* Ensure proposed schedules conform with airport access regulations and requirements including but not limited to slots allocation...
* Oversee Cargo Operations on the mainland US, Asia, Oceana, Honolulu, Neighbor Islands, and key offline-GSA origins (HKG, FRA, MEX, etc.)
* Establish service standards for Self-handling and GHA-handling plus develop measurement tools to ensure standards are met
* Serve as SME for Operations interface with the FAA, DOT, TSA, USDA, CBP and OSHA
* Meet Operations financia...
The Specialist, Procurement position is responsible for enabling optimum value to Hawaiian Airlines through supplier engagement. The primary duties of this position include sourcing and contract administration within the Strategic Procurement - Category
* Support Category Managers in strategy development, execution, and periodic ...
Hawaiian Airlines is pleased to announce that we are hiring First Officers to join our Flight Crew.
First Officer Responsibilities
Pilot and navigate the flight of multi-engine aircraft in regularly scheduled service within the United States and international destinations for the transport of passengers and cargo. Requires Federal Air Transport rating and certification in specific aircraft
This position, taking direction from the Manager of PCI Compliance, is responsible for the day-to-day management of Payment Card Industry compliance tasks that support the organization’s PCI audit lifecycle.
* Help to maintain PCI compliance language in Standards and Policy
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Stand...
* Develop a multi-year strategic plan and P&L forecast for assigned departments based on company goals for profitability
* Allocate resources to financial analysis projects
* Frame analyses approaches and synthesize results
* Analyze and interpret financial data for use in management decisions
* Develop advanced financial models and conduct analysis using a broad range of quantitative tools an...
The Maintenance Programs and Reliability Engineers are responsible for maintaining compliance with all Federal, Manufacture and Hawaiian requirements for aircraft scheduled maintenance tasks. Works with other engineers and maintenance organizations to keep
the program efficient and effective to Hawaiian’s fleets.
Maintenance Programs Specific:
Seeking a Field Service Representative to support the F-22 program located at Hickam AFB in Hawaii! Relocation available for eligible candidates!
Provides technical field support of company products. Performs troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems coverage. Resolves maintenance and operational issues. Interprets technical documents and monitors product performance. Analyzes technical ...
We are looking for a talented, driven individual to lead and manage a range of flight standards and pilot training activities, to include managing development
and delivery of multiple pilot training programs. Programs will include Human Factors (CRM/TEM), Indoctrination, Instructor/Evaluator, and other areas and cross-fleet programs, as determined by leadership. The ideal cand...
The Cargo Instructor is primarily responsible for instructional delivery of courseware. Additional responsibilities include the development of cargo-related curricula; which is inclusive of participation in the development strategy, improvement, and implementation
of training-related initiatives.
* Serve as classroom, simulator, and/or field trainer/ins...