The Inspector, A&P Airframe, exhibits sound and accurate judgment. He/she also supports and explains the reasoning for their decisions and includes the appropriate people in his/her decision making process.
• An Inspector, A&P offers assistance and support to co-workers and actively strives to resolve conflicts when they arise.
• Performs conformity inspections.
Basic Function Summary:
Performs non-destructive inspection (NDI) of aircraft, engines, support equipment, and components with specialized equipment such as a magnetic particle (portable or stationary), flaw detection units NORTEC 2000D, sonic 1200M, and x-ray equipment (LPX160) for the detection of faults or defects using methods such as eddy current, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, ultr...
* Understand, read, write and speak English; good communication skills
* One – two years minimum inspection experience preferred; aviation experience preferred
* Demonstrated trouble shooting skills
* Ability to follow written technical instructions, interpret mechanical drawings, and use standard gauges and other measuring devices
* Capability of performing minor repairs to components
* Good r...
You Can Make A Difference!
Join a team of highly-skilled emergency medical experts, helicopter pilots and A&P mechanics whose mission is to save lives.
Med-Trans provides air medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. Renowned for its state-of-the-art helicopter equipment, Med-Trans has established itself as an industry leader in safe and...
Processes and inspects parts and components to determine the presence of discontinuities using one or more of the following non-destructive testing methods: liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, radiographic, ultrasonic, eddy current. Cross trains in other complementary skills as needed to support production requirements.