Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 57042BR Date posted 11/19/City Fairfield
The Inspector I position is an entry level position within the QA department. The Inspector will receive every detailed instruction in the performance of job responsibilities. The Inspector is responsible for comparing written work inst...
*** 2nd Shift Opening ***
* Verifies the correct assembly at the in-process assembly stages as described in the applicable inspection plan.
* Performs physical inspection of the assembled product prior to the performance of any functional tests performed to verify safe completion of the product.
* Uses production control systems and generates reports for product docum...
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Start your career on the right path. Join our results-oriented...
*** 2nd & Weekend Shift Openings ***
* Ensures the functional and acceptable status of the non-destructive test equipment in accordance with the appropriate company process.
* Determines the acceptance of parts and components for surface condition in preparation for the non-destructive test process.
* Performs the specific non-destructive test process as identified ...
View Req 13980BR : TEMP Non-Destructive Inspector
Applies basic and some advanced technical skills and knowledge to conduct thermal imaging, radiographic, penetrant, ultrasonic, magnetic particle or other nondestructive tests of nonmetallic or metallic aircraft structural parts and components that are used in operational aircraft applications. Ensures the new or repaired pro...
Pay: $24.00/hr., depending on experience
Job Summary: The Lead Inspector will ensure that all incoming and outgoing materials go through the proper levels of inspection.
Lead Inspector Responsibilities:
* Lead outgoing and/or incoming inspection.
* Process incoming and outgoing material.
* Enforce Quality Control requirements per the ISO 9000 and customer requirements per the ISO 9000 and c...
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
* To verify product conformity to internal and external customer r...
Philadelphia Gear's world-class engineering and technical staff provides our extensive customer base across the globe with a full-range of power transmission solutions for the world’s Energy, Infrastructure and Defense industries. Philadelphia Gear customers depend on high-quality, reliable power transmission equipment to lower the cost of operation and reduce down time, while producing at the...
Inspectors in this position coordinate, lead, assign work, instruct and work with inspectors using magnetic particle and penetrant processes to accept or reject aerospace, assemblies, detail parts, and tooling based on results of test, specifications and/or drawings. Must pass eye examination for color perception and near vision.
Job Responsibilities include:
* Analyze area inspection require...
The Boeing Strategic Missile Defense System's Quality organization is seeking an experienced Quality Inspector.
Position Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
Pull CAD models for use with CAD translation programs on CMM’s according to Quality inspection plan.
Interpret Quality inspection plans and programs per part/component using GD&T concepts.
Lay out parts and components per Quality...
Level II certs in Eddy Current and Ultrasonic. OJT will be considered if they have over 1500 hours OJT.
Applies basic and some advanced technical skills and knowledge to conduct thermal imaging, radiographic, penetrant, ultrasonic, magnetic particle or other nondestructive tests of nonmetallic or metallic aircraft structural parts and components that are used in operational aircraft applicatio...
Applies advanced technical skills and knowledge in conducting thermal imaging, radiographic, penetrant, ultrasonic, magnetic particle or other nondestructive tests of nonmetallic or metallic aircraft structural parts and components that are used in operational aircraft applications. Ensures the new or repaired product meets company, customer and FAA specifications and stand...
Level Two – Building upon level one, while working under the supervision of a higher level employee, level two inspectors work from blueprints, digital models and customer specifications to identify and segregate non-conforming product using proficient knowledge and understanding of Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing methods per ASME 14.5, and common inspection measuring equipment. They may al...
High school diploma/GED
* Experience with AS9102 FAIR requirements
* Minimum 5 years previous dimensional inspection experience preferred
* Team player, good communication skills.
* Basic Computer Skills: proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel etc.
* Able to work with close tolerance piece parts and gages +/- .0001.
* Able to interpret and work from Engineering drawings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or GED certificate or equi...