"I feel the need...the need for speed!" If you like the movie "Top Gun", you will love the Test and Training Instrumentation Engineering Department and the opportunities we have for you to help develop our military's future Air Combat Training (ACT) system.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication solutions for gov...
The Cabin Attendant Instructor is responsible for the accomplishment of Cabin Attendant Training conducted for Customers receiving Initial, Recurrent or generic training courses and measures the training progress of Customer(s), objectively and subjectively, within the established curriculum.
Associate's degree (A.A.) from two-year college or technical school pre...
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional...
* 4-year degree required; MBA a plus, in one of the following disciplines: Technical, Quality or Operations
* Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in leading change and transformation efforts in operations and/or engineering. Aerospace Experience preferred
* Demonstrated organizational agility and ability to influence without authority
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation s...