Program Developers design and develop training programs using Instructional Systems Design principles in support of the American Airlines’ Flight Service training program. Works collaboratively with training management, customers, instructional staff and subject matter experts to understand customer training needs and create effective, skills based training solutions.
Duties and Responsibiliti...
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 airline is seeking Instructor pilots for our growing Training department. We currently have part time positions available at our DFW Headquarters.
* Competitive pay
* Part time - approximately 20 hours per week
* Flexible schedule, with morning and evening shifts available
* Opportunity for advancement and / or full-time positi...
* Bachelor’s degree or 8 years equivelent experience in Engineering, Manufacturing/Operations or related field is required.
* Five years progressive leadership experience working in a highly complex manufacturing environment.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Lean/Six Sigma events and driving lean transformation with proven results is required. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Bla...
Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 57178BR Date posted 11/28/City Fort Worth
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regiona...
Contribute to innovations across the company by designing, developing, editing and revising training content designed to engage learners, meet business goals and help establish the new American Airlines culture based on the Leadership Attributes (Caring, Collaboration, Development, Results and Future).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Collaborates in needs assessments to analyze busine...