about 1 month ago
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Saskatchewan, Central / Northern Alberta, and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill upcoming positions in our Production Department. We service various locations including Drayton Valley, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Edson, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Grande Cache, Medicine Hat, Manning, Fox Creek, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, among others.
A Major Oil and Gas Company in Fort St John, BC, is looking for an experienced 1st or 2nd class power engineer/gas plant operator.
* 1st, 2nd or 3rd Class Power Engineering Certification.
* GPO’S would be an asset
* 1- 3 years Gas Processing Experience
* Experience with computer-based programs and systems.
* Must possess excellent communication, time management, and organizational skill
* Must be able to work as part of a team and get along with others.
* Valid driver license and clean abstract.
* Valid Safety tickets: First Aid, Transportation Endorsement (BC), H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry & Rescue, WHMIS and TDG
* Applicants must Live in Fort St. John Area or be Willing to Relocate
* This position is identified as safety sensitive, pre-access drug and alcohol testing is required.
* Employee may be required to be on call during shift, Overtime may be required
* This is a Camp Position.
* 7 days on / 7 days off, working 12 hours day
Applicants should submit a resume including proof of qualifications. The Company will keep your resume in our application databank and once the position is open we will contact the select candidates for interview. Thank you.