9 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
The Customer Experience Associate is based out of Wichita, KS, and will support the organization cross functionally to create a consistent and improved holistic customer experience through direct customer interaction, research, process improvements and projects.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
* Research, analyze and make recommendations to improve the customer experience
* Partner with Flight Operations, Sr. Leadership and the Customer Experience Coordinator to improve processes affecting customers.
* Work effectively within a team and independently to meet deadlines
* Provide administrative support at the headquarters facility
* Project management & coordination across multiple departments for voice of customer inputs
* Responsible for maintaining safe cabin conditions, teaching passengers safety procedures and assisting passengers during emergency situations during flights.
* Proficient in operating aircraft cabin management and entertainment systems and providing passenger service both pre-, during, and post-flight as part of the flight crew for executive transportation worldwide.
· Additional duties include serving on Textron Aviation cross functional teams and advisory boards to gather input on cabin designs for future products to meet the needs of passengers and cabin attendants in accordance with certification regulations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Aerospace or related field
* Professional, diplomatic demeanor and comfortable around high-profile individuals
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Problem-solving and project management capabilities with a process-oriented mindset.
* Corporate flight experience preferred
* FAR Part 135 experience preferred
* International operations are conducted requiring a valid US passport
* Overnight and extended travel required
* Strong sense of accountability and integrity
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/16/2017, 11:04:06 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.