9 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
As a LinxUs Engagement Representative, the intern will support Textron Aviation Customer Service, LinxUs, and LinxUs Air initiatives by supporting and adding to the LinxUs subscriber portfolio. Interns will work with suppliers, customers, product support teams, delivery, marketing, publications, and field service as necessary to ensure that all capable Citations report wireless data on a regular basis. Interns will keep detailed records of aircraft and customer outreach statuses by aircraft serial number and will develop automated solutions to assist with long-term LinxUs management.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
* Troubleshoot and help customers with LinxUs setup
* Enroll customers in free LinxUs Air promotional period and verify subscribers receive fault notifications
* Audit LinxUs status daily reports for completeness, accuracy, and transmit activity
* Assist with subscription and aircraft troubleshooting
* Increase PowerAdvantage subscriber base that uses LinxUs for trend reporting
* Work with marketing/delivery to promote LinxUs Air through various channels
* Support initiative to retrofit existing aircraft with SatCom equipment
* Support content updates to the LinxUs website and reference materials
* Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in:
* Aircraft Management or Technology
* Marketing or Business Administration
* Computer Science / Engineering
* Other related fields
* Minimum requirement 3.0 GPA
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Engaging personality with ability to speak with customers by phone or in-person
* Basic IT knowledge; wireless technologies, databases, web
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products with Excel, PowerPoint
* Some knowledge of aviation, aircraft maintenance, and/or piloting is a plus
* Ability to research records; build & maintain Aircraft Fleet Spreadsheets
* Good presentation skills
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/17/2017, 2:58:41 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.