9 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
The Brand Marketing Intern will provide design support, development and implementation for Textron Aviation marketing strategies and tactics.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
* Design and provide creative insight for marketing collateral, both print and digital format
* Provide guidance and overview of brand elements for Textron Aviation
* Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaign launches that help drive business
* Development of collateral and graphics for industry events
* Support development of presentations for Marketing, Corporate Communications and Senior Leadership
* Collaboration with outside agencies
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in:
* Graphic Design
* Business Administration
* Professional and diplomatic demeanor
* Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong sense of accountability and integrity
* Ability take initiative, prioritize and complete tasks on or before due dates
* Ability to multi-task
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/18/2017, 2:37:39 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.