9 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
This position will work with a seasoned team of Business Development Managers to develop an activation plan and strategy for a specific industry and/or region to drive new customers and owners into our market. Developing this strategy will require coordination and collaboration with the entire Marketing department and external stakeholders.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (may include, but not limited to):
* Conduct research within a specific industry (e.ge., healthcare, automotive, retail, etc.) to analyze trends and gain insights in order to build a potential customer pool based off financial qualification, travel need, and interest in aircraft ownership
* Partner with the Brand, Content, Communications and Product Marketing teams to develop and deploy creative content and collateral to reach your potential customers
* Lead strategic engagement initiatives by coordinating with the Promotions and Events team to plan events aimed at building brand awareness within a targeted customer segment
* Gain experience with lead scoring and lead qualification by working with Customer Relations team and Sales team
* Assist a Manager of Business Development to successfully "hand-off" and progress leads with the goal of achieving a sales opportunity
* Conduct cold calling and other strategic outreach efforts to connect with new prospects
* Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in:
* Other related degree
* Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Spanish is required
* Action oriented and seizes opportunities
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Creativity to conceptualize and develop initiatives for non-traditional sales & marketing activation
* Marketing background emphasis preferred
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/18/2017, 2:42:56 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.