9 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
Manages customer delivery process providing complete customer service and quality satisfaction. Ensures delivery standards and customer expectations are met from order placement though customer delivery and departure. The Delivery Coordinator has a comprehensive knowledge of Cessna aircraft and optional equipment in order to brief and train the customer on the operation and use of cabin equipment and systems.
* Participates as required in the pre-delivery activities including; (IFR) acceptance flights, paint reviews, ACC meetings, customer post delivery de-briefs, triage meetings
* Coordinates and manages the customer delivery acceptance process including: aircraft documents, operation of equipment, subscriptions, loose equipment, WSC briefings and departure. May also support exterior paint reviews, acceptance flights, interior cabin reviews, customer de-briefs, ACC de-briefs as required
* Presents aircraft certification documents to international aviation authorities in order to export an aircraft to an international country. Coordinates with internal departments such as Quality, Airworthiness and Certification to ensure accuracy and resolve issues
* Manages customer delivery presentation: including aircraft placement, signage, carpet, Photographer, special events, static displays and special requests
* Demonstrates and inventories loose equipment with customer
* Assists customers with aircraft departure including: loading of equipment, CSP&P spares, catering, aircraft stores, electronic equipment, software updates, luggage and special requests. Track backorders, shortages and shipments to ensure customer’s needs are met
* Maintains delivery hangars, customer delivery areas, equipment rooms, presentation equipment and safety items
* Coordinates with internal departments as a team member to identify root cause and corrective actions to improve product quality or enhancements to customer delivery process
* Ensures complete customer satisfaction throughout process, individual must be customer oriented and have a professional demeanor.
* Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related discipline
* Proven ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them
* Proficient skills in Microsoft Office products
* Ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred
* Professional demeanor, excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work with the public, customers, and interdepartmental personnel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/18/2017, 2:38:08 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.