9 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
The Digital Marketing Intern will coordinate execution and maintenance of digital marketing assets across multiple platforms to support Textron Aviation strategic Marketing objectives, brand building, and lead generation. Reporting to the Manager, Digital Marketing, this position is part of the corporate marketing digital team and will require strong collaboration and coordination with internal partners and external agencies in order to deliver innovative digital marketing solutions. This role requires the ability to work cross-functionally across the organization to develop and maintain digital marketing campaigns and programs. Basic project management and communications skills are required, along with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (may include, but not limited to):
* Implement digital marketing strategy execution across digital properties, including websites, portals and apps, through collaboration with Marketing organization and business partners
* Coordinate the development of online media and activities, including corporate and product websites, app development, etc
* Support digital marketing goals and key performance indicators (KPI's) through assigned project work and marketing campaigns
* Develop an understanding of digital analytics to enhance insights into user behaviors on digital properties, which will drive future digital marketing efforts
* Work with digital, creative production and media agencies to develop and execute digital marketing and be accountable to their performance
* Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in:
* Information Technology
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Creative thinker
* Action oriented and seizes opportunities
* Adaptable and fast moving. Able to maintain project momentum in the face of change
* Ability to work independently on a project or collaboratively as a team player and able to integrate with a diverse team with varying opinions and ideas
* Strong interest in digital innovation and experience executing projects with new technologies
* Experience in online and digital marketing
* Basic knowledge of Web development technologies
* Excellent planning, organizational and successful project management skills in order to translate, define, coordinate and manage project requirements based or stakeholders' input
* Experience with content management systems, email marketing tools, social media, Adobe Photoshop and web analytics tools is a plus
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/18/2017, 2:37:15 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.