9 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
Intern will support Textron Aviation customers by applying knowledge in the use and application of technical principles, theories, and concepts. Intern will represent Product Support issues of Textron Aviation product lines in all technical disciplines including power plant, avionics, electrical, environmental systems, etc.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
· Automate processes related to Authorized Service Facility & Field Service requirements, audit forms, insurance, and financials.
· Prepare analytical data related aircraft concentrations in order to analyze the data with existing Authorized Service Facilities capabilities to determine global service strategies.
· Assist with setting up global conferences and seminars including subject matter experts, conference facilities, logistics, and customer communication.
· Conduct market analysis to determine future global growth opportunities, economic trends related to general aviation, competitive landscape, and service growth opportunities.
· Collect and analyze critical data related to the health of Authorized Service Facilities including financial statements, meeting insurance requirements, technical capabilities, and tooling requirements.
· Internship would include cross training opportunities within the Customer Service organization.
Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in:
Other related Fields
Minimum GPA Requirement: 3.0
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Action oriented and seizes opportunities
· Professional and diplomatic demeanor
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Quickly grasps new concepts when faced with unfamiliar tasks
· This position is based in Wichita, KS
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/17/2017, 3:05:35 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.