7 months ago
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a 2018 Intern – Human Resources in our Corporate Team in Winston-Salem, NC.
Join our team as a summer intern and find out what it’s like to develop innovative technologies and creative solutions that redefine the aircraft industry time and time again. It’s a hands-on, first-person experience that brings you right into the heart of B/E Aerospace. You’ll gain real work experience and be a part of everyday team scenarios. It’s the perfect way to discover where a career at B/E Aerospace can take you. As a global organization and world-renowned leader, we offer an unrivaled experience that will help prepare you for your future career.
The B/E Aerospace Summer Intern Program affords students:
* The opportunity to learn and gain practical experience in a hands-on environment
* The ability to work on projects and programs currently in progress at B/E, which allows the intern to apply knowledge that contributes to the overall business
* A competitive salary
* Housing assistance (if applicable)
* Access to state-of-the-art equipment
* Possible future employment
Under the general supervision of the Human Resources Director, the intern will support several key projects in our Manufacturing Operations within the Winston-Salem area. These duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Focusing on projects related to the union employee population
* Performing various HR duties
* Supporting the HR teams in both facilities with the day to day management of the Collective Bargaining Agreement
* Minimum GPA of 3.0
* Completion of sophomore year
* Enrollment in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program for the Fall 2018 semester in Human Resources, Business, or similar discipline.
• Previous internships, research or project experience in relevant field
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.