9 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture supports internal promotions and challenging assignments. We recognize that developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
The Product Marketing Intern works directly with Textron Aviation’s senior business leaders and external stakeholders to develop integrated marketing programs distributed across multiple channels, in support of brand building, revenue and lead generation, and the development of a robust product catalog. This is a critical position that focuses the bulk of marketing resources to the critical company initiatives that build our collective future.
· Assist in the strategic planning and marketing plan development for each respective line of business
* Assist in managing the execution of the annual marketing plan and go-to-market strategies for products which aligns with the strategic business review. This is accomplished through extensive collaboration with Marketing team members (Brand, Events, Comms, Lead Generation) Sales, and the Business teams.
· Day to day liaison between corporate marketing and business leaders
* Assist in developing the compelling story or unique selling proposition for the products, backed by facts and analysis and coordinated with the product’s overall brand message.
Skills and Capabilities:
* Drive and desire to excel in an autonomous environment
* Proven ability to take initiative and get things done
* Highly organized with strong attention to detail
* Analytical capacity to review and compile key metric indicators of marketing success
* Excellent written and verbal communication
· Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree
· Business Administration
* Marketing internship preferred
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Professional and diplomatic demeanor
* Strong sense of accountability
* Job located in Wichita, KS
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/18/2017, 2:36:35 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.