9 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
This internship will place the ideal candidate in a role working with the entire Textron Aviation Human Resources team. Given real business driven work, interns will be able to help support the business while gaining exposure to different Human Resources fields.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
• Assist recruiting team in the acquisition and selection of candidates
• Develop methods to maintain and grow employee talent
• Review talent metrics and improve processes for company needs
• Support Compensation team with analysis of market and internal structures
• Attend meetings with executives and contribute to big picture business discussions
• Assist Global team with international projects
• Other value-add assignments and projects in Human Resources
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in:
- Human Resources
- Related Fields
• Minimum GPA Requirement: 3.0
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong sense of accountability and integrity
• Creative thinker and action-oriented
• Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 09/26/2017, 2:22:52 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.