4 months ago
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
1.Perform race gaging on a wide variety of components.
2. Assemble bearings needing radial play and making necessary adjustments with components to meet specifications, assemble bearings requiring contact angle and making adjustments to specifications.
3. Shield assemblies, which may include oil lube using dip and drain methods or drop method by specification.
4. Primary Package
5. This individual may generate and/or handle regulated (i.e. hazardous/non-hazardous) waste as part of this job. This must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations.
The above responsibilities covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned. The inclusion of which would be in conformity with the factor degrees assigned to this job.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Math, mechanical aptitude
* 1 – 3 years grind experience
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.