The Aircraft Cleaner stocks, cleans interior and exterior of aircraft at or about domestic maintenance bases.
Performs their duties in accordance with applicable sections of the:
* NetJets Aviation Inc. 14 CFR 135 General Maintenance Manual.
* NetJets Sales Inc. 14 CFR 145 Repair Station and Quality Control Manual.
* NetJets Sales Inc. Repair Station Training Program Manual.
* NetJets Services Inc. Policy Manual.
Cleans, washes, and polishes the exterior of aircraft.
Vacuums and cleans the interior of aircraft.
Stocks aircraft; installs seat covers, and aisle rugs on service checks and turnaround flights.
Utilizes safety practices and procedures following established Company safety rules and OSHA regulations.
Drives Company motor vehicles when performing the work of a Cleaner.
Places courtesy carpets for passengers and assists with baggage.
Performs aircraft wing walking.
Spot cleans the aircraft hangar floor.
High School Graduate
Type of Credentials/Licenses: Valid driver's license.
Work Experience: 0-2 years
* Work experience / skills / abilities required to perform the job effectively.
* Is able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
* Has basic computer skills.
* Ability to work in a comfortable environment with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noise and fumes.
* Ability, for intermittent periods, to perform continuous physical exertion such as standing, walking, stooping, climbing, and lifting material, some of which may be awkward.
* Remain in compliance with the driving record requirements outlined in the Vehicle Safety Program.