High School Graduate
Course of Study/Major: General Studies, Aviation, Business Administration or equivalent aviation related experience
Type of Credentials/Licenses: Airframe and Power plant Certification and a valid Automobile Driver's License
Related Work Experience: 0-2 years
* Aviation maintenance experience in a line, base overhaul and/or shop environment.
* Extensive understanding of turbine powered aircraft systems.
* Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Is able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
* Is familiar with aircraft regulatory agencies policies and procedures.
* Has knowledge of maintenance record practices, tools and safety practices.
* Can qualify for appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs passport/security badges.
* Has the hand tools to carry out the duties of an A Technician.
* Is able to read and interpret schematics and engineering drawings.
* Has basic computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Must be able to work outdoors in variable weather and environmental conditions.
* Ability to work in a comfortable environment with regular exposure to factors such as temperature
extremes, moving machinery, loud noise and fumes.
* Must be able to work up to (60) feet above ground from various ground support equipment deicing
empennage and fuselage sections of aircraft.
* Ability, for intermittent periods, to perform continuous physical exertion such as standing, walking,
stooping, climbing, and lifting material, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
* Is able to work nights, various shifts, weekends, and holidays.
* Remain in compliance with the driving record requirements outlined in the Vehicle Safety Program..