9 months ago
PlaneTechs is currently seeking Lead A&P Technicians for Indianapolis, IN.
Join PlaneTechs as a lead on our project based team. We are seeking A&P Mechanics with leadership skills and the desire for career growth.
* You will lead a team of motivated and qualified contract aircraft technicians in a commercial MRO.
* Higher than average pay rate.
* Potential for completion, sign on and retention bonuses.
* Possibility of a direct position with PlaneTechs.
* Other locations available nationwide.
The desired candidate will have the following:
* A&P license is preferred.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* A valid clear driver's license.
Submit your resume or call PlaneTechs Recruiting Operations Manager, Dan Heckler for further details.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.