Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are pleased to announce a new partnership with a rural regional airline based in the mountains of Salmon, Idaho.
We now have a new and exciting opportunity for experienced A&P Mechanics to join the team as a shop lead. The ideal candidate has experience with piston aircraft, including: Cessna, Piper, Lycoming, Pratt and Whitney and Continental. The ideal candidate should also have experience leading a team to get work done in an efficient and timely manner.
If you are an A&P Mechanic with experience on light piston engine aircraft and would enjoy a rural mountain work location then this could be for you.
The successful applicant must have the following:
· A&P Airframe and Power Plant Certified
· Strong aircraft mechanical background
· Single/double Piston aircraft experience
· Willing to relocate to Salmon, Idaho
· A/C Interior cabin and cosmetic maintenance experience
What We Offer:
As well as a competitive salary you will be offered the follow:
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Monday to Friday (overtime when required)
· 08:00 – 17:00
· Free flights from Boise
· Relocation package (please speak with a member of our team)
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.