19 days ago
A&P Mechanic will perform fabrication, assembly, installation, maintenance, replacement, repair modification, inspection and the operational and functional checkout of aircraft mechanical or structural systems and major components. Perform troubleshooting functions of complete operating mechanical and hydraulic systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain close working relationship with assigned lead regarding schedules, priorities, availability of parts, supplies and tools.
* Use various hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices, test equipment, and paint equipment and instructions as required.
* Ensure compliance with company and customer specifications and FAA regulations as required.
* Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work.
* Maintain responsibility to keep scrap at minimum levels.
* 4+ years of aircraft maintenance experience required
* High School diploma or equivalent
* A&P License desired
* Requires the ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, diagrams and technical instructions.
* Must be able to operate a variety of standard and specialized hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices and test equipment.
* Must be able to move about in cramped and awkward positions to perform tasks.
* Must be able to move about freely in areas with moving aircraft and parts; handle heavy components and work in areas where exposure to chemicals and fumes will occur.
About Our Client:
Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopter Divisions, our client is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.