3 months ago
Growth orientated CFR part 121 regional airline with Dash 8 - 100 series and Beechcraft 1900D
aircraft seeking motivated Airframe & Powerplant certificated technicians with Dash 8-
100/200/300/400 or Beech 1900 experience. Come join our quality minded team. Your integrity
and professional attitudes combined with your ability to adapt to change make a difference
• Looking for skilled technicians who have great work ethic and who appreciate being able to do
the job right. The Aircraft Maintenance department has high standards and appreciates
technicians that can set goals that are compatible with those of Corvus Airlines.
• Be able to work any shift as needed. Able to work under close time constraints - and as such,
displays strong potential for advancement.
• Corvus technicians perform all types of aircraft maintenance – from preventative maintenance
to complicated sheet metal repairs and engine troubleshooting, consequentially need good
communication skills – reading/writing (in English), fluent with computer usage - able to use
Microsoft Word/Outlook, follow instructions/directions.
• Must have tools necessary to meet Corvus Airlines Line Maintenance Tool List. Tool control at
Corvus Airlines requires tool boxes be shadowed – allowance is made for new A&P technicians.
• Possess a valid driver's license; provide a current driving record from DMV – no DUI's with-in the
last 5 years. Be able to drive tugs towing aircraft and ability to learn to run and taxi aircraft – on
Anchorage International Airport.
• Aircraft return to Anchorage base and into Ravn Alaska Hanger daily, with some line
maintenance performed outdoors.
• Bending, twisting, stooping and standing on ladders involved.
• Have sufficient hand and wrist dexterity and strength. Lift 75 lbs repeatedly.
• Applicants must successfully complete a background check, FBI fingerprint check, and a drug