Perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within budgeted time and within “HAECO Special Services”, FAA, and our customers’ standards of quality. Organize work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner eliminating waste and delivering a quality product on time.
9. Ensures proper execution of parts tags attached to repairable, serviceable or condemned parts.
10. Assist in the training of other employees as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments.
11. Act as temporary Lead when required.
12. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments and co-workers.
13. Keep own and adjacent work area clean.
14. Perform other work as instructed by the Lead.