9 months ago
This position generates and closes parts sales for the Avant Aerospace division of West Star Aviation.. The Account Executive representative will be expected to identify, prioritize and close sales opportunities based upon the objectives outlined.
* Negotiating sales prices for components and parts.
* Process incoming calls for parts requests.
* Cold calls to potential customers.
* Calls to customers as necessary to confirm orders and maintain customer relations.
* Routinely maintain and update a database of relative pricing for parts.
* Identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with increasing total sales revenues.
* Prepare sales presentations, contract reviews and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions. These will be completed independently or in conjunction with other departments.
* Plan and implement activities that support the parts sales / marketing function.
* Monitor company conformance to original proposal and maintain continual review to ensure all the work scope and terms and conditions are met.
* Complete routine cost analysis of completed sales. Support internal review with analysis of historical costs versus current proposal.
* Assist customers with parts requirements.
* Invoice customers as well as invoice internal parts accounts.
* Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Aviation Parts Sales experience strongly preferred, will consider equivalent experience.
Strong computer skills required and knowledge of internet.
Team player and have good communication skills.
Proficient with email and other forms of communication.
Self-motivated and able to maintain a rapid pace
Good organizational skills.
Able to perform the job with minimal supervision.
Knowledge of the Aviation industry strongly preferred.