4 months ago
SUMMARY: Overseeing aircraft ground handling services station operations including but not limited to narrow body ramp, baggage, customer service and cabin cleaning services, GSE maintenance, primary customer service and liaison, and identification of
new business opportunities. Maintains and expands relationships with clients of the organization by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales within an assigned territory.
• Prepares a plan for each account to identify what and how short and long term needs may be met.
• Forecasts the demand for product(s) within assigned territory.
• Provides reports on the budget and sales activity for a given period of time.
• Interfaces with the customer to understand the customer's overall objectives and requirements.
• Contacts customers on a regular basis to maintain account relationship, advise of new product and service offerings, and obtain feedback on products.
• Shares details with customers on additional offerings to provide value added service.
• Ensures that sales, engineering, and training departments provide post implementation support to assigned accounts / customers.
• Serves as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters during product utilization.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
• Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
• Participates in trade shows by representing the organization and sharing information on products.
• Provides feedback to marketing and product engineering teams for future product enhancements.
• Shares ideas and customer needs throughout all phases of product life cycle (plan, design, integrate, install, manage).
• Contributes to the quarterly and annual business forecasting by providing account trends and sharing future client needs.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Individual must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
• Must be able to pass a drug test/ background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
• Familiar with GSE maintenance procedures.
• Knowledge of applicable FAA regulations, including standard security program and OSHA
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software and Spreadsheet software.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
• Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
• Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
• Some travel required
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer