Department: Grounds Operations
Reports To: Regional Director
Basic Function: Provide oversight and support for all areas of implementation and execution of Vender Contracts, including above and below wing service.
1. At least three years airline customer service experience or equivalent.
2. 1 year lead, supervisor or manager experience or equivalent.
3. Valid driver’s license for the state in which the job is based.
1. Managing, coaching, leading and training staff while managing the Service Contract in the functions and policies following Company manuals in a safe and effective manner.
2. Assist with flight operation functions.
3. Additional duties as requested by the Regional Director.
4. Ability to work independently, organize workload, self-motivated.
5. Oral, written, and computer skills
6. Provides leadership and guidance to PenAir personnel.
7. Represent and interact with other venders servicing the contractor.
8. Ensures passenger service is performed to PenAir and contract carrier standards, including ticketing and baggage service.
9. Ensures compliance with all related state, federal, and local airport regulations as well as related company policies and procedures.
10. Responsible for documentation and submittals of weekly invoices.
11. Supervises aircraft boarding, including customer check-in and boarding, ensuring company service standards and safety procedures are in compliance and followed.
12. Ensures all communications, including intra-Company and to the contract carreir accurately reflect corporate policy.
13. Monitors all sales reports, training records, messages, and statistical reports to ensure accuracy and compliance.
14. Responsible for ticket counter resources including facilities equipment, and supplies to conform to related company policies.
15. Plans and directs training program for highly specialized workforce.
16. Provides on-the-job training to above and below wing Agents.
17. Travel as needed to provide station assistance or support.
? Telecommunication equipment