5 months ago
Account Manager, Regional Marketing, Americas-MON14416
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Initiate, develop and activate marketing programs/activities to cultivate leads, build brand awareness, develop customer loyalty, increase Bombardier Business Aircraft profile and harvest prospects (with direct mail, customer and industry events, local sponsorships, aircraft static displays, print and OOH advertising, partnerships, strategic alliances, and media outreach).
- Flawlessly deliver on both large-scale marquee events and smaller-scale local events as well as events related to the entertainment sector.
- Work closely with the BBA Marketing and Communications teams to co-ordinate marketing efforts and ensure efficiencies across the Marketing department.
- Provide regular, timely and factual reports to Manager, in order to track activity and measure ROI.
- Act as an ambassador for the company by being a first point of contact for any marketing, PR or sales enquiries generated from the region.
- Interact directly with Sales Directors and the Regional Vice Presidents of sales to develop cohesive Sales and Marketing plans that drive brand awareness and create the optimal selling environment to for the sales team.
- Research and identify potential customers (both current owners and concept buyers) and brand partners.
- Accurately forecast and manage budget expenditures related to all regional marketing activities.
- Build and maintain a clean, accurate database to become the bedrock of all regional marketing plans in the region.
- Manage and keep up-to-date the databases for the region in collaboration with their Market Development Analysts.
- Host clients, prospects, and media during regional events.
- Plan and execute experiential demonstration flights for clients, prospects, trade, industry and lifestyle media journalists.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with the regional media network.
- Determine best-suited collateral for various activities (i.e. hosting, gifting, brochures, press kit packages).
- Respond to regional requests for photo and video content, through content supplied by the BBA Marketing Strategy & Branding team.
- Coordinate logistics and support Spokesperson for regionally-based interviews (limited to Tier 2 and 3 publications).
- Acting as regional liaison to the Communications team for Tier 1 activities, in addition to providing consultation on regional customization of messaging, activities and so on.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business/marketing/communications.
- You have 5 years Marketing and/or Sales experience in aviation, luxury good marketing OR within a large services organization.
- You have perfect English language skills (written and spoken), Spanish language would be an asset.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills essential.
- You must be able to work independently, as well as part of a cross functional marketing team must be skilled at managing multiple stakeholders across different time zones.
- You have the ability to interact with senior stakeholders internally and externally. Ability to take informed, balanced, autonomous decisions when necessary.
- You have the availability and confidence to travel internationally and independently, potentially to less travelled locations. A certain amount of physical or repetitive work may be required in some cases.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.08.2017, 1:48:19 PM