1. At least one year recent accounting experience or at least one semester of college-level accounting required.
2. Ability to operate 10-key calculator accurately by touch.
3. Ability to work with minimal supervision, excellent communications and interpersonal relation skills.
4. Able to actively promote and personally observe safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
1. Processes vendor invoices to pay; codes and prepares them for data entry.
2. Data entry of billing information from vendor.
3. Other duties assigned by the Accounting Manager.