11 months ago
The Manager, Accounts Payable is responsible to plan, organize, and manage the operations and activities of a centralized accounts payable function. Supervise employees, monitor activities, and satisfies reporting requirements. Proceeds on own initiative
with little guidance.
* Maintain control of all A/P Departments and their related functions, policies and procedures
* Processing, verifying and paying the companies’ Accounts Payable within guidelines established by the Company.
* Oversee monthly/Quarterly accounting activity related to Payables process and month-end process.
* Assist VP Corporate Controller with assigned projects as required.
* Lead the final stages of the SAP implementation for Accounts Payable including VIM implementation.
* Supervise Payables Staff and maintains controls and reporting of work assignments.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures as they relate to purchasing and accounts payable.
* Skill in preparing accurate and complete financial reports from accounting record.
* A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a managerial role and good interpersonal skills
* Full-cycle A/P experience
* Paperless Check experience
* Experience with SAP and VIM System required
* General Ledger coding experience
* Ability to effectively communicate
* Full management of team direct reports
* Advanced knowledgeable of applicable accounting process and procedures.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Must be able to travel up to 10%
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law