3 months ago
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, sub-assemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Triumph Fluid Power & Actuation - Valencia is looking for the right individual to support our Manufacturing Engineering Group at Triumph Fluid Power & Actuation - Valencia.
Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources. Compiles, reviews and analyzes data. Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. May design processes to enhance work flow. Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
* Administration and maintenance of the Engineering Change Request process, including leading regular meetings to review and ensure all requests are acted upon in a timely manner.
* Ownership of part master activities, including creation and revision of items and Bill of Materials in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
* Responsible for verifying revision changes and/or other modifications to planning in the ERP system.
* Support other Manufacturing Engineering activities such as rework and tooling administration.
* Additional duties to include modifying reports and developing reports in support of shop and Manufacturing Engineering requirements, as well as, other activities required by the business.
* AA degree or equivalent work experience
* ERP experience preferably with SyteLine
* Ability to create reports in ERP reporting software (cognos exp. preferred).
* Strong Excel computer skills
* Ability to facilitate meeting
* Must meet ITAR requirements.