3 months ago
Administrative Assistant, Line Maintenance
Apply by Date: Dec 7, 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Number of Openings
Purpose of Position:
To provide administration support to the Director, Line Maintenance:
* Providing administrative support, coordinate and communicate requests to a team of managers within Line Maintenance
* Preparing business travel for the Director and other staff as required. Making necessary flight, hotel and car rental reservations.
* Arranging and organizing meetings, functions, presentations
* Monitoring the flow of correspondence from the department, ensuring proper action is taken in a timely manner.
* Maintaining and updating filing systems.
* Preparing payroll timesheets for departments.
* Providing backup support to other administrative positions (vacations, etc.)
* Coding invoices for payment according to finance GL codes.
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Post secondary education is an asset.
* Must have at leats 3 years of experience working in an office environment.
* Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with particular skill sets in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and FrontPage.
* Candidate must be proficient working in Internet/Intranet and network environments.
* Candidates must be well organized, manage time effectively, prioritize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
* Knowledge of Maintenance environment and airline operational experience will be considered an asset.
* Payroll experience will be an asset.
* Knowledge of Kronos will be an asset.
* Must have the ability to obtain a Restricted Area Information Card (RAIC).