||Administrative Coordinator - Kansas City
|Exempt / Non-Exempt:
||SUMMARY: Provides professional administrative support on an executive level which necessitates a high degree of confidentiality, independent activities, tact, and discretion in meeting and dealing with all levels of employees, the general public and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties include the following items:
• Prepare confidential correspondence and reports.
• Interface with high level internal/external contacts requiring discretion and initiative.
• Screen phone calls, handle initial inquiries and resolve issues.
• Maintain an accurate and up-to-date calendar via Outlook for the leadership team members being supported by this position. Includes handling meeting schedules and assisting in the adherence to the schedule.
• Manage KC temporary transfers to Everett, including transactions and travel arrangements.
• Make travel arrangements including airline, hotel, car etc. for team as needed.
• Reconcile expense accounts for leadership team members and prepare check requests.
• Process daily incoming and outgoing mail.
• Assist with the coordination and planning of company events and celebrations.
• Assist with the reconciliation of the Sick/Audix line, providing reporting information to operations leadership.
• Assist with time card reconciliation and data entry, pertaining to PTO and sick entry.
• Assist with the transfer from initial new hire training to permanent placement.
• Prepare autotime auditing reports on a daily and weekly basis.
• Support Customers requirements: badging, event coordination, other duties as assigned.
• Order office supplies.
• Schedule and attend staff meetings, transcribe and provide notes to attendees.
• Manage KC organization charts.
• Update KC Contact list.
• Disperse AP reimbursement checks.
• Order employee jackets/tshirt and administer payroll deductions.
• Regular and prompt attendance.
• Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Duties shall include observing all company, health, safety and environmental rules, ensuring that you are provided with full information on your area specific safety issues, all unique hazards are identified, and you are provided with the proper equipment to carry out your job in a safe manner. Also, the entire work area must be maintained to a high standard of housekeeping and low incidence of physical hazards and all accidents must be promptly reported to your supervisor or manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Ability to be discreet, tactful, and diplomatic.
• Must be able to handle day to day pressures of coordinating, scheduling and meeting deadlines and working independently.
• Capable of problem solving for efficient office operation.
• Ability to operate general office equipment, such as fax and copy machines.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate projects and daily tasks efficiently.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High school degree or equivalency required.
• A minimum of 3 years administrative support experience required.
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND DEXTERITY:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit; use their hands and arms; and talk or hear; and focus on objects close up. The employee will also be required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Normal business office conditions generally prevail. The noise level is usually low to moderate. Employee may be working in a cubicle, enclosed office, or open area. Floor may be carpeted or bare.
This job description is not a contract for employment and either party may terminate employment at anytime. The job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Aviation Technical Services, Inc. reserves the right to revise the job description at anytime.